Chambers Hall

lowerlevelChambers Hall, the headquarters of the Transportation Center, is named for Jerry Chambers, who in 1938 founded the firm that became Clipper Exxpress. Chambers Hall is dedicated to encouraging the spirit of enterprise and invention exemplified by Jerry Chambers and his family.

Chambers Hall was completed in 1999, in a style compatible with the Queen Anne architecture of other buildings in the Sheridan Road corridor. The cost of Chambers Hall was funded entirely from contributions from the Chambers Family Trust and many other corporate and individual supporters from all parts of the transportation industry.

Notwithstanding its traditional appearance, Chambers Hall houses a fine classroom and several small meeting rooms. The Transportation Center endeavors to make these facilities available for industry activities that can benefit from the campus environment.

Further information:

spencer