- Centers & Programs
- News & Events
2013 News Stories
- TRB Annual Meeting, Jan. 13-17. NUTC faculty and graduate students will share research results in 48 workshops & sessions
- 2013 William O. Lipinski Symposium on Transportation Policy and Strategy – Speaker Presentations and Videos Available
- Qualcomm Co-founder Irwin M. Jacobs Delivers Patterson Transportation Lecture
- Northwestern University Transportation Center Hosts ‘Smarter Cities/Smarter Mobility’
- Department of Labor Awards Grant to LINC SCM Consortium for Supply Chain Management Training
- NUTC Hosts Illinois Department of Transportation (IDOT) Secretary Ann Schneider
- NUTC Faculty Member Joseph Schofer Named the Recipient of the 2014 Thomas B. Deen Distinguished Lectureship Award
- Professor Aaron Gellman Selected to Receive the 2014 Francis X. McKelvey Award from the TRB Aviation Group
- NUTC Leads Seven-Day Intensive Executive Education Program in Transportation Policy for Indonesian Government Leaders
- Can High School Students Design a New Airport?: With NUTC Students' Help, the Task may be Attainable.
- Northwestern University Transportation Center Hosts ‘The Fight for the Last Mile’
- Director Hani Mahmassani discusses the trends that are driving the growth of planned and unplanned data resources in the travel and transportation industry in a podcast interview with Ron Powell on the Business Intelligence (B-eye) Network.